Careers in the Arts Program
E-Marketing / Interactive Design and Analysis Intern, Ensemble Arts Philly Marketing
The E-Marketing / Web Design, Insights and Analysis Intern will work closely with the Marketing department's Senior E-Marketing Manager to analyze the design and efficacy of the website design, as well as analyze efficacy of Internet Marketing campaigns. The person in this role will get a view into how organizations manage websites and make decisions on making improvements. A well-qualified candidate will be a creative self-starter who can work independently, as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities may include:
• Analyze website usability by sampling and reviewing user sessions.
• Help proofread copywriting and make minor content edits to the website to improve customer experience and SEO.
• Update weekly statistics for email.
• Run reports and prepare post-mortems.
• Run statistical analyses of website and sales data.
• Create dashboard by pulling in metrics for analyzing health of shows.
• Build online forms.
This internship is designed to be adjusted in order to fit the goals and interests of the individual within the parameters of the marketing department.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Interest in website design and usability
• Interest in metrics, insights and analysis. Coursework in statistics is a plus.
• Fluency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
• Be able to commit at least 15 hours per week.
Please submit a resume and cover letter. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
To apply for this position, send your resume to Ensemble Arts Philly Human Resources:
Ensemble Arts Philly
300 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102